Miss Polly's Kitchen: Hoki with a Rich Sauce & Pappardelle
4 large garlic cloves - sliced
1 red chilli - thinly sliced
1/2 cup pitted olives
1/3 cup capers
1 cup parsley - finely diced
1 tin cherry tomatoes - fill can with 1/2 cup of water
300g dried pappardelle
1/3 cup basil leaves
4 fillets of Hoki – skin on
1. Slice and dice all of the sauce ingredients. Get a large pot of salted water boiling.
2. Fry the garlic and chilli in a large pan with 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil on a low heat. Season with pepper.
3. Add the olives, capers and parsley to the pan. Give it a good stir for a minute then add the tomatoes and extra water. Let it bubble away on a medium/low heat.
4. Once the water has boiled, pop in the pappardelle to cook.
5. Fold the feta through the sauce.
6. When the pasta has a few minutes of cooking time remaining, ready a second pan and add butter. Once the butter has melted add the basil leaves. Season with fish well and fry on both sides until cooked through.
7. Drain the pasta, and put it on a large platter, topped with the rich tomato sauce and then the fish with all the buttery goodness.
Follow Miss Polly's Kitchen on Instagram for more fresh and delicious recipes.