Miss Polly's Kitchen: Coconut Salmon Tray Bake
2 tablespoons minced ginger
3 garlic cloves – minced
juice of 2 large limes + zest of 1 lime
1 can of coconut milk
1 teaspoon turmeric
4 fillets of Salmon – bone out, skin on
3 heads of bok choy
1 packet of broccolini
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon tamari or soy sauce
1 tablespoon honey
half a punnet of cherry tomatoes
steamed white rice
1. Pre heat the oven to 180 fan bake.
2. Mix the ginger, garlic, lime zest + juice, coconut milk & turmeric together in a large bowl. Add the salmon fillets. Set aside.
3. Slice the bok choy into quarters lengthways, then slice the broccolini in half lengthways.
4. In a large baking tray, layer the bok choy and broccolini onto the bottom. Place the fillets of salmon on top then pour over the coconut marinade.
5. Drizzle the sesame oil, tamari and honey over the salmon. Place the cherry tomatoes on stop. Season with salt and pepper and bake for 16-20 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
6. Garnish with chilli, coriander and serve with steamed rice.
Follow Miss Polly's Kitchen on Instagram for more fresh and delicious recipes.